How to run Two WhatsApp account on same android device [No Root]
Yes, you heard it right! You can run two or dual WhatsApp on your android device. In this era of technology anything is possible. Sometimes we may feel the need to have dual whatsapp running simultaneously. May be you want tease your friend from your new number or just simply want to run two whatsapp.
We will achieve our goal of installing two whatsapp accounts, we have two very simple ways which we will discuss in detail, first is by installing GBWhatsApp and secondly by installing Parallel Space.
First we take the GBWhatsApp method to run dual WhatsApp-
Follow the below steps in sequence:
- Download the latest GBWhatsApp from here (extract the file).
- Now install the App [if it does not install make sure you have enabled installation from unknown resources].
- Open the App and verify your WhatsApp number as you do while activating your original WhatsApp.
- Now you have successfully activated your account and running two WhatsApp account in parallel.
GBWhatsApp is one of the most popular app not because it allows you to run dual whatsapp concurrently but for the features it offers. You can hide blue ticks, second tick, your online status, schedule your messages and much more. Learn more about GBWhatsApp and the features it offers.
Also Read- All features of GBWhatsApp and download link
Run two WhatsApp account through Parallel Space-
Follow the below steps:
- Download Parallel Space app from google playstore
- Install the App
- Open the App and tap on the ‘+’ sign
- Select the App(s) from the list you want to run in parallel or simultaneously
- After selecting the App(s) tap on ‘Add to Parallel Space’
- Now open the clone App you just created and verify your account through OTP or e-mail or login
- That’s it! Now you have dual WhatsApp or any other messenger.
Dual whatsapp: For MI Users
I don’t know if other phones offer this feature or not but Xiaomi does offer the dual app feature which allows you to clone any app installed on your xiaomi phone without the need of any third party app. Just follow the below steps to create clone app of whatsapp:
Also Read – 10+ Top hacking android apps
- Open setting and scroll down to bottom to search Dual apps option.
- Tap on the dual apps.
- Now you will see a list of all the apps installed on your device.
- Select the app you want to clone i.e WhatsApp and check the box or you will see a slider against the app to clone it.
- Now search your home screen, you will find a second WhatsApp icon. Tap on it to open.
- Done! just verify your number and start using your new whatsapp account.
The best part of 2nd and 3rd method is you can make clone of any App you want like you can run dual WhatsApp, Hike, Imo, Line etc.
You can also use all three methods to run four accounts simultaneously. Enjoy!